31 August 2013

Update: Backing off for now.

I'll be away from the blog for the next week or so.  While I'm away, new visitors should check out my articles!
Active Recovery & Restoration Methods
Balancing Practice & Variation
Goodmornings for Everything 
Skurskyside: Westside for the raw lifter.
Westside for Football/Throwing
Powerlifting Footwear 
Build the Bench thru Variation
Build the Deadlift thru Variation
Meet Report: Collegiate Nationals 2013

The past week or so has been spent simply going to the gym, hitting something relatively heavy, but not PR, doing easy assistance, and getting out.  I'm doing this to preserve muscle while I cut.  It has no been 15 consecutive days of 30g of carbs or less.  Thankfully, tomorrow night is my carb up, and next week is a full deload.  The following week starts Skurskyside, Fall which is a 12-week Westside style program focused on raw lifting with some gear thrown in.

I'm not going to post my training next week because it's going to be really benign, so I'll outline it here.

Sunday

Squat
60% x 5 x 3

Bench
60% x 5 x 3

Barbell Row


Tuesday

Deadlift
60% x 5 x 3 

Overhead Press
60% x 5 x 3

Pullup


Thursday

Squat
60% x 5 x 3

Bench
60% x 5 x 3

Barbell Row

See you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment