03 December 2014

03 DEC 14 | No more baby weights.

This song has been on the past couple times I was at the gym.  I liked it enough to find out who it is.  Devin Townsend Project - Silent Militia


01 DEC 14

Squat
335 x 3
315 x 3 Paused
275 x 10

DB Side Bend

The paused set was supposed to be 305, but I couldn't bring myself to take off a 45 to put on a 35 and a 5.  I also decided that squatting less than 275 for any working set is for babies.  The 335 set felt pretty good.  I probably could've gone for 5, but I'm vaguely following madcow for squat.

02 DEC 14

Military Press
175 x 5
205 x 3 Push press
135 x 10

Lat Pulldown, Parallel Grip
205 x 5
less x 12

a) Pec Deck (I did it.. for the gains)

b) Chest Supported Row

a) Hammer Curl

b) DB Skull Crusher

Side Lateral Machine

That's a pretty solid post-OCS military press PR.  I added a belt and wrist wraps since last time, so that helped.  I believe this is the movement that has suffered the least.  Actually my snatch feels better than it did before OCS, but I don't really do much of that anymore because I had one too many close calls with death and/or dismemberment.

I sold my mosin-nagant today because I don't shoot it that much, and I didn't want to take it when I move to FL.  They gave me $112, but probably should've given me like $80.  Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment