29 November 2014

29 NOV 13 | At least I now suck pain free.

Pretty good black(ish) metal from San Francisco.  I think it'd be better if the vocalist stuck to the high pitch more.  https://iontheband.bandcamp.com/

28 NOV 14

DB Bench
120 x 4
90 x 10

Weighted Pullup
35 x 5, 3
20 x 10

a) Behind the neck press
95 x 12
115 x 12, 10

b) High Cable Row
some x 12 x 3

a) Curlzzz Machine, 1-arm eccentric

b) Cable Triceps

29 NOV 14

Deadlift
385 x 4 conventional, 4 sumo
335 x 5 deficit conventional

Skursky 30 Second Abs

400m Sprint

For some reason, my sumo is only barely better than my conventional deadlift right now.  My low back is definitely the limiting factor here.  I think that is the area that has lost the most strength.  I should start doing more goodmornings.

Might as well talk about guns on here, since I know my viewer enjoys that shit too.  I ordered a new grip and slide stop for my Sig.  I'm hoping this fixes my problems.  Last time at the range, I held down the stop a couple times, and I somehow managed to engage it in the middle of  a mag once.  The X5 slide stop is smaller and it's angled, so it basically has the part of the thing that I hit cut away.  The E2 grip is slimmer and grippier.  Now I'm debating whether I should spring to pick up the mec gar 18rd flush fit mags to replace the 15rd factory mags the gun comes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment