21 November 2014

21 NOV 14 | Push Through the Pain



After an extra day of rest, my back was at about 80% this morning.  It still hurt, but I decided to train through it.  I've been in this game long enough to know how and what I can train when dealing with issues.  For example, today I knew that I could squat without a problem because of the style I'm using  (Olympic) and the nature of the injury, but GMs or deadlifts would've been a bad idea.

Olympic Squat
325 x 3
285 x 5 (Paused)
235 x 12

Abs

I probably could've gotten a 4th, maybe a 5th rep, but I wasn't going to push it.

Now that I'm taking this stuff semi-seriously again, I figured I should have some kind of goals... Here we go.

By the end of December:

Belt-less Olympic Squat - 365 x 5
Bench Press Touch and Go - 315 x 5
Deadlift - Suck Less

Bodyweight ~ 185

No comments:

Post a Comment